|Job Title: ||Water Wastewater Engineer|
|Job ID: ||RV-3841|
|Location: ||Sacramento, CA|
|Industry: ||Water/Wastewater, Civil, Public Works Enginering|
|Job Type: ||Fulltime|
Career-minded civil water/wastewater engineers interested in growing their career will want to learn more about Project Engineer to Project Manager level opportunities we are recruiting for in Sacramento, CA. Our client is a highly regarded multidisciplinary civil and environmental engineering firm with a 50+ year legacy and established presence throughout the US. The Sacramento office was established nearly 20 years ago, and is continuing to grow. The firm is employee-owned and focuses on the personal needs of their employees. They actively promote a healthy work/life balance, and empower their team members to succeed by rewarding them for their success.
This dynamic firm is small enough to treat clients individually, yet large enough to mobilize a full suite of technical and professional resources.
Performs in lead technical role to evaluate and design water and wastewater systems, and to generate and review construction documents, master plan reports, and water-related technical studies for municipal and public works infrastructure projects.
- Directly responsible for preparation, evaluation and approval of engineering drawings, details, construction specifications, and contract documents and for overseeing bid phases and contractor procurement.
- Works independently and in directing junior engineering and design staff (including subconsultants / vendors) on various design and permitting tasks, and provides regular communication and updates to the project manager.
- Exhibits strong project management knowledge and skills demonstrated by the ability to proficiently develop and complete a project schedule while having the adaptability to make appropriate changes when required.
- Coordinates with government entities and various other permitting and regulatory agencies to fulfill various permit requirements.
- Performs occasional field work to perform construction inspection for compliance with industry and client standards.
- Support business development by assisting with proposals to provide engineering services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs
- Must be detailed and quality oriented, and be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and maintain flexibility to changes in work assignments as changes occur in projects
- Excellent verbal skills exhibited in meetings, one–on-one exchanges and presentations; good written communication skills required for writing in a technical format
- Must work well with others as the position requires a great deal of collaboration both within the office and with clientele
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience preferred
- GIS experience is a plus
- BSCE, MSCE preferred
- PE Required
|Contact: ||Cynthia Keck, Principal Resource Group|
313 Railroad Avenue
Tel: (530) 478-6478
Fax: (530) 478-6477
|Date Posted: ||2/12/2018|
|Return to the Job List|