Find a Position
|Job Title:||National ITS Director|
|Industry:||Transportation Engineering, ITS|
Are you seeking an exciting Senior Leadership opportunity helping to shape and implement a national ITS practice?
We are seeking a National ITS Director to join an employee owned multidisciplinary firm based in Phoenix AZ, who is expanding their transportation engineering practice to include a national ITS presence. As well as developing, shaping and implementing a National ITS practice you will mobilize, unify and strengthen ITS services offered at this firms other offices to build a national team.
If you are passionate about business development, managing key accounts, encouraging your staff to excel and possess an innovative approach and unique insight to how ITS will impact the future of transportation, this could be ideal for you!
Position Focus National ITS Director
· Define, shape and implement a strategic plan to establish a National ITS presence.
· Create an ITS practice, including playing a critical role in building the team at national, regional, and local levels.
· Identify potential projects and develop strategies to win those projects.
· Work in an employee owned leading consulting engineering firm passionate about providing exceptional client service and making a difference to people’s lives.
· BSCE / BSEE, MS or PhD preferred
· PE required, PTOE a plus
· 15 + years experience
· Ability to develop an ITS practice or proven ability to lead an existing one
· Strong business development background
Will have expertise in numerous ITS areas including: master planning, systems / wireless integration, infrastructure and ITS systems architecture, active traffic management, traffic management centers (TMCS), HOT Lanes, Smart Highway, Preparing Plans / Specs/ Estimates and Emerging ITS technologies
|Contact:||Pat Havard, Principal Resource Group|
313 Railroad Avenue
Tel: (530) 478-6478
Fax: (530) 478-6477
|Return to the Job List|