Find a Position
|Job Title:||Transportation Project Manager|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
Our client is a Multi-Disciplinary Engineering firm who is searching for a tenured Transportation Engineering Project Manager. This is an exciting time to join this firm as this position will contribute to growing
You will be a professional engineer (PE) with 10+ years experience in transportation projects; use your innovation, sound judgement and a true passion for delivering exceptional projects to enhance the lives of local residents.
· Supervise and mentor design personnel while overseeing multi-disciplined project teams.
· Form proposals, schedules, and budgets for prospective projects; perform traffic analyses and planning research.
· Direct and coordinate transportation projects; work in tandem with company leadership to define staffing, training requirements, and project resources.
· Focus on timely, successful project delivery by engaging staff across varying disciplines and offices.
· Provide oversight of technical, financial, and legal aspects of project performance and delivery.
· Join a company with a strong team spirit and who sees their employees as the bedrock for their success.
· This firms offers a comprehensive benefit package including: 100% medical coverage, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, and more.
· 10+ years of project management experience with in transportation engineering.
· BS in Civil Engineering
· CA Professional Engineer (PE); TE highly preferred.
· High proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
· Comprehensive previous experience on large-scale state projects; including highways, rail, or comparative transportation projects.
· Solid working knowledge and application of Caltrans and LA location agency practices and standards.
|Contact:||Pat Havard, Principal Resource Group|
313 Railroad Avenue
Tel: (530) 478-6478
Fax: (530) 478-6477
|Return to the Job List|