|Job Title:||Director Strategic Initiatives - PE-backed HC Services|
With revenues of $1.5 B, our client (one of the fastest growing Private Equity-backed HC Services company in the country) is committed to making the home the center of patient care. Doing this provides for better patient outcomes, reduced hospital readmissions, and a lower price!
This high-profile opportunity reports to the VP Strategic Initiatives. The Director is a core member of the team, who leads and supports work associated with various corporate development projects (including M&A). In addition, s/he will support the Company’s pipeline development, company evaluation and due diligence process and transaction execution to ensure that all corporate development and M&A activities meet the Company’s financial and business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Day-to-day execution of project and transaction execution which includes industry and company research, business case development, financial modeling and analysis, due diligence, and transaction management.
· Taking the leadership role on projects with responsibility for the day-to-day management of cross-functional teams and interactions with potential partners and acquisition targets.
· Actively participating in the corporate strategic plan development with the group’s senior leadership and the company’s executive leadership team.
· Analyzing market segments, market trends, growth, competitive developments, and potential partners and acquisition targets to provide sound recommendations to executive management.
· Preparing and analyzing business cases for new business opportunities.
· Supporting integration planning, along with other business and functional personnel.
· Overseeing tracking and reporting on the status of strategic initiatives activities and pipeline.
· BA/BS in relevant discipline with and MBA/Equivalent Master’s degree from a top tier school
· Approximately 6-7 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, private equity, strategy consulting or corporate strategy, preferably in the health care industry.
· M&A/Corporate Development experience (including business valuation and financial modeling) with a track record of successful acquisitions required
· Strong quantitative and strategic analysis skills required, along with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to develop cogent arguments and to present them to a range of stakeholders.
Offering an outstanding compensation and benefits plan, including equity, this position is located in Stamford, CT. with the ability to work from home one to two days per week. For additional information and a confidential interview, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 810 Director in the subject line.
|Start a New Search|