|Job Title:||Strategic Initiatives Analyst - PE-backed HC Services|
With revenues of $1.5 B, our client (one of the fastest growing Private Equity-backed HC Services company in the country) is committed to making the home the center of patient care. Doing this provides for better patient outcomes, reduced hospital readmissions, and a lower price!
This terrific opportunity reports to the VP Strategic Initiatives. The Analyst is a core member of the team, who supports work associated with various corporate development projects (including M&A). In addition, s/he will support the Company’s pipeline development, company evaluation and due diligence process and transaction execution to ensure that all corporate development and M&A activities meet the Company’s financial and business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting projet and transaction execution, including industry and company research, business case development, financial modeling and analysis, due diligence, and transaction management.
· Providing support to the Vice President and the Director of Strategic Initiatives in the execution of projects – and the day to day management of cross-functional teams.
· Actively participating in the corporate strategic plan development with the group’s senior leadership.
· Analyzing market segments, market trends, growth, competitive developments, and potential partners and acquisition targets to provide sound recommendations to executive management.
· Preparing and analyzing business cases for new business opportunities.
· Supporting integration planning, along with other business and functional personnel.
· Assist in tracking and reporting on the status of strategic initiatives activities and pipeline.
· BA/BS in relevant discipline strong educational background. A Master’s or other advanced degree is not required but will be looked upon favorably.
· Approximately 3 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, private equity, strategy consulting or corporate strategy, preferably in the health care industry.
· M&A/Corporate Development experience (including business valuation and financial modeling – e.g., comparable company, precedent transactions, IRR, ROIC, discounted cash flow and leveraged buyout analyses) with a track record of successful acquisitions is strongly preferred.
· A strong and mature presence is critical, along with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to balance multiple (long and short term) projects and live transactions is required.
Offering an outstanding compensation and benefits plan, this position is located in Stamford, CT. with the ability to work from home one to two days per week. For additional information and a confidential interview, please send your resume to email@example.com with 809 Analyst in the subject line.
|Start a New Search|