|Job Title:||Vice President Healthcare Services - Global Growth Equity - West Coast|
|Location:||Silicon Valley, CA|
Join the Silicon Valley office of a global growth equity firm. Founded 30 years ago, this institution has invested in over 400 businesses around the world in IT, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Growth Products and Services.
To bolster the team and to develop the firm’s next wave of leadership, they have decided to add a VP Healthcare Services to their Menlo Park office. The VP will actively identify, source and execute transactions in Healthcare Services and/or Healthcare IT, and will become a valuable business partner with selected firm portfolio companies.
VP candidates possess a strong record of academic achievement at the undergraduate level from a leading university, with typically 4-7 years of experience (Pre and Post-MBA) in Banking or Private Equity, with Strategic Consulting experience a plus. We also expect the candidates will have graduated in the top 25% of their class from a top business school – while although preferred, an MBA is not required. In addition, candidates must possess the following profile:
· Highly intelligent and an independent thinker with a breadth of experience in the Healthcare Services sector with strong views across Healthcare Services subsectors
· A proven ability to find, source and close deals
· A thorough understanding of business and strategy with the ability to provide portfolio companies additional value beyond investment dollars
· A charismatic, outgoing, engaging personality – confident but humble
· An exceptional work ethic, drive and leadership
· Intellectual curiosity tempered by healthy skepticism and business judgement
An outstanding compensation and benefits plan is offered, including significant carried interest. For additional information and a confidential interview, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 808 VP HC Svc in the subject line.
|Start a New Search|