|Job Title:||VP Network Strategy & Engagement - Equity|
With revenues of $1.5 B, our client (one of the fastest growing Private Equity-backed HC Services company in the country) is committed to making the home the center of patient care. Doing this provides for better patient outcomes, reduced hospital readmissions, and lower cost!
The VP Network Strategy and Engagement is a high-visibility, cross functional leadership role that offers an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout the industry. The VP Network Strategy and Engagement serves as the organizational leader who oversees relationships with providers, manages Network staff and collaborates with internal stakeholders to advance the Company’s Network agenda, provides strategic and tactical leadership for Network programs and products, and manages Network costs and productivity in achieving goals.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Building and executing the Company’s Network transformation strategy – with a focus on improved performance and provider engagement
· Building innovative delivery models and products in collaboration with the Strategy & Product teams
· Developing a strategic provider-focused plan for new products with accompanying goals and objectives
· Cultivating strategic partnerships and developing new strategic networks to meet customer needs, while contracting with value-based performance objectives.
· Leading Network management teams with oversight of operations performance by monitoring KPI’s and metrics to achieve Network objectives
· Building, maintaining and mentoring a high performing Network Management team that offers deep and credible subject matter expertise in each line of service
We expect qualified candidates will have demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal communications skills, and have a Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance or a related field with an MBA, MPH or JD preferred. In addition, we require the individual to offer significant experience in Managed Care or Provider Operations, along with solid experience in Network management, or Hospital, Provider, or ancillary contracting.
Offering an outstanding compensation and benefits plan, including equity, this position can be located in Stamford or Hartford, CT, Tampa, FL or Phoenix, AZ – or it can be remote! For additional information and a confidential interview, send your resume to email@example.com with 806 VP Network.
|Start a New Search|