|Job Title:||Experienced Associate - Global Full Service Investment Bank - Milwaukee|
Recornized for their coverage of the Middle Market, we are currently looking for an Experienced Associate for the Technology, Industrial or Business Services group of a full service Middle Market Investment Bank. As a key member of this team, the Associate will be involved with all aspects of M&A, Follow-On Financings, LBO and IPO Advisory and Transaction Services - and also will coach and mentor the Analyst staff.
This is an opportunity to build a career for the long term. Although they are industry agnostic, besides solid M&A transaction experience, knowledge of Industrials, Business Services, or Technology is a plus. Other candidate credentials and competencies include:
· Scholastic Achievement and top quartile test scores with an MBA or JD (preferred) from a leading institution.
· Pride in a work product, with a demonstration of focus and motivation - and the desire to achieve and excel
· Business Acumen and the ability to look at the big picture, while having attention to detail
· Personal presence and outstanding interpersonal skills
· A strong work ethic, with the ability to defer to the accomplishments of a team versus personal promotion.
The successful candidate will receive an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and (with promotion to VP) a unique opportunity to build personal wealth through investment in their Private Equity fund. For additional information and a confidential interview, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 789 Exp Assoc-Milw in the subject line.
|Start a New Search|