|Job Title: ||Plant Manager|
|Job ID: ||1939|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Seeking a passionate dry milk powders and/or butter processing Dairy professional for a unique and challenging Plant Manager role. Our client is a privately owned Dairy processor with state of the art technology in South Central US. The Environment is fast-paced and the company is poised for high growth in the marketplace. The location is rural and offers horseback riding, mountain biking, golfing, musical theater, shopping and much more. This is a challenging role with big rewards for a Star player.
Plant Manager (Hands on role; great opportunity for a Production Manager ready for next steps or existing Plant Manager ready for unique challenge)
- Must have 7-10 years of highly successful milk powders and/or butter production experience to include passion around developing people and making things better with a continuous Improvement mindset.
- Strong technical “hands on” knowledge with milk powders, dryers and/or butter production
- Develop a shared vision and drive a comprehensive employee training plan for optimal results.
- Own the production side of plant readiness for the First SQF Pre-assessment audit within 6 month period
- Collaborate and train (newer) employee base to assist with delivering reduced shrink and increase in run rate over next 12 months
- Lead and mentor a team of (4) Supervisors (limited experience with dairy processing) and approximately 30 total scope employees (limited dairy experience)
- Degree is preferred although experience and track record is of high value for this role
Big job and Big rewards for the challenge!! Seeking strong ability to make decisions quickly, attention to detail, problem solver and overall positive influencer
Excellent salary, bonus earnings, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance included.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||3/2/2018|
|Start a New Search|