|Job Title: ||Boiler & Refrigeration Maint. Supervisor|
|Job ID: ||1938|
|Industry: ||Food Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is the global leader in their segment of food manufacturing. This facility is going through rapid capital changes and they have an immediate need for a boiler and refrigeration professional. This role will oversee the maintenance of all boiler and refrigeration systems and personnel. Rural location with have access to world class outdoor activities.
As the Boiler and Refrigeration Maintenance Supervisor, you will lead a current team of 11 technicians in maintaining and improving operational efficiency of anhydrous ammonia refrigeration and natural gas fired boiler systems. This will include all preventative maintenance programs, operational efficiency projects and new technologies. You will oversee the training, development and safety (PSM, RMP) of the maintenance staff.
· Preference for BS degree in engineering related field
· Minimum 5+ years in refrigeration and boiler maintenance.
· Strong preference for RETA certification.
· Prior experience in developing or administering PSM/RMP training.
· Strong leadership skills in a technical environment.
· Past experience with common software systems- SAP-CMMS, MS Office Suite, etc.
Market attractive salary with bonus potential. Great health benefits and relocation will be provided.
Tel: (208) 336-6770
|Date Posted: ||9/26/2018|
|Start a New Search|