|Job Title: ||Dairy Processing Machine Operator|
|Job ID: ||1934|
|Location: ||Keene, NH|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing - Dairy|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a privately held International Food Products company with multiple US facilities. They are rapidly expanding and have multiple food processing hourly shift positions open. Company is poised for tremendous growth. Positive culture with rapid internal pace. Great opportunity for growth and career options as well. Rural New England location with low cost of living!
· Must be able to operate processing equipment, adhering to all quality assurance, productivity, OSHA, and safety standards.
· Must be able to assemble and disassemble equipment for proper cleaning/sanitizing and operating per manufacture instructions
· Must monitor and control all temperatures, pressures, and flow of product throughout the processing cycle in accordance with established quality assurance standards.
· Must adhere to established testing procedures and provide required samples to laboratory for appraisal prior to all finished products being packaged.
· Must monitor and control the flow of product from processing to packaging.
· Maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum 3-6 months related experience in food or dairy processing is ideal! And more is better and will be compensated
· Must be able to pass a company pre-employment physical and drug screen prior to commencing work.
wide open attractive hourly range DOE, excellent benefit package
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||2/16/2018|
|Start a New Search|