|Job Title: ||Maintenance Electrician|
|Job ID: ||1929|
|Location: ||Gallatin, TN|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Superb opportunity for skilled Electricians Here's your opportunity to join a growing business. Our client is looking for (5) Maintenance Electricians to join their team. 200 year plus global metal products company supplies leading aircraft, vehicle, and machinery industries. Our client is in 30 countries, and has over 50,000 employees. This opportunity is located in a vibrant part of Tennessee where there is small town charm, big-city amenities, luxury lifestyles, and entrepreneurial spirit that come together to create a livability factor you won’t find anywhere else!
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions and make repairs and adjustments using the necessary test equipment, instruments and tools of the trade. Read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics and diagrams. Effectively complete any needed job and safety training and understand production control.
- Demonstrate self-motivation with ability to motivate and lead others.
- Understand basic, nonmathematical approaches to understanding principles of electricity and electron theory, static electricity, electrons in motions and magnetism.
- Perform work in accordance with electrical codes, specifications and safe practices
- Monitor and maintain plant-wide electrical distributions systems and machine-specific electrical power and control systems.
- Candidates must demonstrate mechanical and electrical aptitude by written exam and/or demonstration. Candidates must be flexible to work other shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime when required and for major repairs when needed.
Communicates regularly with all maintenance electricians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Associate degree in industrial maintenance or journeyman status is a strong plus.
· 2-5 years of previous experience in an industrial setting is preferred.
· Ability to operate mobile industrial equipment and pass required Company training.
· Ability to pass client’s physical, Pre-Emp. Drug test, Clean Driving Record.
Ability to work paid overtime on short notice.
Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot PLC issues with Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi
Excellent compensation DOE, Bonus, great benefit Pkg.
Company provided shoes, gloves, uniforms, protective clothing.
Company paid relocation assistance.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||4/9/2018|
|Start a New Search|