|Job Title: ||Plant Manager|
|Job ID: ||1920|
|Location: ||Brattleboro, VT|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a privately held International dairy company with 2 US facilities. Great opportunity to operate with significant influence in a smaller environment! We are seeking a Plant Manager to share practices, build teams, inspire and lead while adding their knowledge and expertise in the Dairy Industry. Our client uses state of the art technology to integrate green principles into construction and operation of their plants. In beautiful New England, you can join a company that strives for a Social Responsibility Mission to create a positive impact on the local economy.
· Provide leadership and direction in all major areas of responsibility including Production, Maintenance, Processing, Packaging, Production Scheduling, Sanitation, Quality, Materials Purchasing, Administration, and Safety & Environmental.
· Build and facilitate a competent team of senior managers. Facilitate meetings and on the floor leadership to direct and guide problem solving.
· Responsible for Expense Management and control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a (MOS)
· Ensure that the (SOP’s) are developed, maintained and followed.
· Must have the ability to “roll your sleeves up” and the desire to take on new tasks and challenges in order to get the job done.
· Degree preferred, although not a deal breaker
· Minimum of 10 years’ in a dairy processing plant, International operational experience is a big plus!
· Working knowledge of State Department of Agriculture, USPH, FDA, and USDA regulatory requirements.
· Process knowledge for yogurt, dessert and fresh cheese production, mastery of sterile and aseptic processes.
· Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently to influence, communicate and effect positive change.
Attractive compensation, bonus earnings, full benefits and relocation assistance.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||4/9/2018|
|Start a New Search|