|Job Title: ||Supply Chain Manager|
|Job ID: ||1913|
|Industry: ||Dairy Products|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Currently, we are searching for a Supply Chain & Planning Analyst for a privately held International dairy company that we have placed multiple people with over the years. Great boss, great location, and great work environment! Join a company that strives for a Social Responsibility Mission to create a positive impact on the local economy! This position will focus on providing analytical and customer service support from the creation of a short-term statistical forecasts of consumer demand through product delivery to customers to identify and ensure best in class costs and optimization. If you are passionate about Supply Chain and are a dynamic Planning Analyst then this is the job for you!
The objective of this position is to develop and execute inventory and logistics plans that will enable the company to meet sales, cost, and service objectives for our business. This position interacts daily with customers, plant management production/distribution centers, and transportation management/ Distribution to obtain information needed for accurate forecasting, cost modeling, and OEE.
- Develop accurate demand forecasts of all line items by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with insights gained via collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance departments. Ensure consistent integration into the forecast of customer insights, base business trends, merchandising promotional plans, new item volumes, plan-o-gram changes and seasonal volume with the goal of reducing working capital and minimizing forecast error. Work cross functionally toward continuous improvement of forecast accuracy and improve the error rate below targeted levels of Weighted Mean Absolute Percentage Error (WMAPE) and Bias.
- Analyze, maintain, and modify key item-level system replenishment settings such as minimum ship quantity and shipment increment.
- Proficient ability to identify and evaluate opportunities (increase service levels/turns, enhance logistic efficiencies) and recommend solutions internally
- SAP APO DP / JDA Manugistics/ Vanguard or similar systems.
- Review of the forecasts and develop the appropriate post promotional analysis necessary to improve forecast accuracy.
- Help manage finished goods and raw material inventory levels to reduce days on hand and optimize plant production and MRP forecasting.
- Provide data analytics to support the Planning assistant, distribution, and plants, to Facilitate/coordinate transportation arrangements and production runs to help insure optimization of product delivery from a total cost optimizing OEE.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. (Supply Chain or Data Analytics)
- 2 + years of business experience in master data mining, dashboard, forecasting/report writing. Supply chain, operations, or cross-functional business environment is required.
- Knowledge of/experience with SAP (ERP system).
- Advanced MS Excel skills, SQL, and data analytics.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||12/14/2017|
|Start a New Search|