|Job Title: ||QA Manager - Experience in pet food preferred|
|Job ID: ||1911|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Are you someone who has experience in Quality Assurance, Sanitation and food manufacturing? Our client has an opportunity for you! Our client is located in a rural Southcentral part of the US with thriving outdoor activities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand their QA experience in companion animal products. Experience in pet food highly preferred.
Basic job duties to include:
1. Responsible for the Plant Facilities and Warehouse Quality Assurance program implementation and adherence.
2. Design and deliver food safety, quality, and sanitation, Company SOP, GMP and GSFI Food Safety Program.
3. Manages the internal quality audit function for the site, supports and implements internal auditing program in conjunction with management direction.
4. Ensure compliance with customer requirements, FDA regulations and GMPs, HACCP, as well as all plant product safety and sanitation policies, procedures and guidelines.
5. Direct accountability to lead the QA Team Leaders and QA Technicians to assure development of skills, and the on-going maintenance of quality systems.
BS degree and at least 5+ years of Supervision experience in food manufacturing.
Pet food experience highly preferred.
May consider product experience from cereal manufacturing or further processed meats.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||12/21/2017|
|Start a New Search|