|Job Title: ||Senior Food Safety Manager|
|Job ID: ||1903|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Food Safety Manager. This is a great opportunity with a leading global food manufacturing client. This position most closely works with and provides service to: Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain (Purchasing, Production Planning, and Inventory Control, Quality Assurance) and R&D to help ensure business plan objectives are being met. Great team and boss to work with!
· As the Sr. Food Safety Manager, you will be involved in the daily review of quality records and report trends to upper management.
· This position is a key facilitator for the Food Safety programs at the plant including HACCP, GMP’s, SPC and Microbiology.
· Provides investigation and resolutions to food safety issues. Works directly for the Sr. Director of QA and Food Safety developing key measurement procedures, data analysis and corrective actions.
· This position will travel as necessary to provide technical support as required to support the client’s facilities, Contract Manufacturers, Joint Ventures and/or Alliances.
· Assist with identifying and evaluating new technologies with external partners and companies.
· Must be familiar with the (FDA / FSIS) regarding food safety, FSMA, HACCP, sanitation and be able to conduct in depth hazard analysis.
· Ability to utilize industry specific expertise to implement business imperative food safety processes.
· Bachelor’s degree, Food Science or Microbiology from 4 year college or university.
· 10+ years related experience and/or training.
· Competitive base salary plus bonus and paid relocation assistance. Good benefits and great boss!!
· We have placed other management people with this client company and this Director.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||10/31/2017|
|Start a New Search|