|Job Title: ||Cost Accountant|
|Job ID: ||1900|
|Location: ||Boise, WA|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a 50+ year old cooperative owned world-class food & ingredient producer. We are seeking an experienced Cost Accountant to join their team in beautiful Central Washington. This position will work closely with Operations, Plant Accountants, Sales, Marketing, Director of Operations, Purchasing, Product Procurement and Grower Services. Come work for a great company that has been named as a pacesetter in in their product processing industry and has brand recognition known around the world!
- Analysis of assigned operating divisions, tracing costs to underlying activities and ensure that the system is accurately reflecting costs.
- Manage plant accounting by preparing monthly financial statements, budgets, forecasts and ad-hoc projections.
- Report actual vs planned performance, support assigned plants to understand actual costs & projected costs.
- Analyze current and past financial and performance data to identify trends, threats and opportunities and develop recommendations and projections.
- Perform monthly analysis of material commodities, analyze prior period trends, and forward estimates.
- Perform advanced cost accounting covering material and production costs; provide cost benefit analysis related to projects and initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory; manage month-end process for assigned plants.
- Manage and implement annual standard cost development for assigned facilities, as well as plant accounting in the preparation of detailed budgets, managing capital budget requests, forecasts and ad-hoc projections.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years’ experience including exposure to cost accounting and financial accounting
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems and Business Intelligence systems.
- Knowledge and experience creating and using SQL queries preferred.
- Advanced Excel user
- CMA or CPA certification is a plus
Great compensation, great benefit package including 401K, terrific boss to work for!
|Contact: ||Management Recruiters|
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 2083366770
|Date Posted: ||11/1/2017|
|Start a New Search|