|Job Title: ||Sr. Financial & Cost Analyst|
|Job ID: ||1899|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a 50+ year old cooperative owned world-class food & ingredient producer. We are seeking an experienced Senior Financial & Cost Analyst to join their team in beautiful Central Washington. This key leadership position in the Finance/Accounting department will play a critical role is assessing and developing important business decisions, financial models and cost projections. Come work for a great company that has been named as a pacesetter in in their product processing industry and has brand recognition known around the world!
- Manage the accounting, financial analysis and cost analysis for the product Procurement & Grower Services and Supply Chain departments.
- Provide guidance and direction during the preparation of costs and detailed forecasts/projections; ensure accuracy of all related financial information and the monthly financial statements.
- Develop and utilize KPIs/metrics that quickly communicate business results and analytics on an ad-hoc or recurring basis.
- Analyze current and past financial and performance data to identify trends, threats and opportunities and develop recommendations and projections.
- Work with business partners to develop detailed forecasts and identify major changes from prior forecasts.
- Perform advanced financial analysis covering our client’s raw product, logistics, warehousing and inventory.
- Manage month-end process for supply chain while providing accurate monthly financial statements.
- Implement controls for data accumulation and reporting systems.
- Implement annual cost development for procurement, logistics and purchasing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience including exposure to cost accounting and financial accounting
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems and Business Intelligence systems.
- Knowledge and experience creating and using SQL queries preferred.
- Advanced Excel user
- CMA or CPA certification is a plus
Great compensation, great benefit package including 401K, terrific boss to work for!
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||11/1/2017|
|Start a New Search|