|Job Title: ||Senior Corporate Accountant- Consolidations|
|Job ID: ||1898|
|Industry: ||Food Processing & Manufacturing|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a growing leading custom foodservice manufacturer supplying the top U.S. restaurant chains and branded food companies. We are seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Accountant with a focus on Consolidations. This position will have a strong emphasis on managing month end closing procedures of multiple plants and oversee the IT department. The opportunity is located in Idaho in an area with great outdoor amenities!
Priority is Consolidation Accounting
- Responsible for Segment and Entity Level Consolidations and reporting
- Maintain G/L uploads and data integrity and Consolidation package.
- Maintain all consolidation elimination entries
- Coordinate and reconcile intercompany balances and eliminations.
- Create, maintain and enhance internal reporting including financial data, nonfinancial metrics and KPI’s
- Coordinate, compile reporting from Plant controllers
- Produce period end internal reporting package at plant segment and consolidated level.
- Develop, produce and maintain external financial statements, monthly cash flow, EBITDA reports, quarterly reporting, lender reports, flash reporting and sponsor reporting packages.
- Create compile and improve monthly close schedule while monitoring and managing the close process and coordinate with plant controllers
- Develop continuous improvement effort for period close including post mortem review of close metrics
- Identify, implement and crack close improvement opportunities.
- Direct responsibility for Holdco(SG&A) reporting and variance analysis.
- Assist in development of Holdco budget; lead efforts to further develop corporate accounting department.
- Own corporate entries and allocation of corporate expenses to plants (9interest rate swaps, worker’s comp, healthcare, etc.)
- External audit liaison and PBC coordinator
- **Expert in implementation and operation of consolidation packages; preferably Host Analytics with a strong knowledge of ERP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Need to have experience in Host Analytics, Oracle Hyperion or Cognos software.
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and an understanding of financial statement preparation/documentation
- Good business sense and an understanding of manufacturing operations
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
: Great compensation, great benefit package including 401K, terrific boss to work for!
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||10/2/2017|
|Start a New Search|