|Job Title: ||Maintenance Manager|
|Job ID: ||1896|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a 50+year old Western based privately held food company seeking a Maintenance Manager. They are well respected and have a solid future. This individual would have continuous improvement knowledge to apply towards problem solving and improvements. This role would appreciate someone who could confidently work independently while assuring maintenance issues are address by communicating with various departments. With a location in the beautiful pacific northwest, there is no better place to be so don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Aid in developing employees within the department to increase their knowledge and productivity
- Direct team and act as a role-model to the maintenance staff and create a positive work environment by leading the staff in the established maintenance plan and procedures including scheduling of tasks, and projects.
- Exhibit leadership and a professional manner in dealing with others, working to maintain constructive working relationships. Communicate directly with the maintenance team and Operations to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process area.
- Having great attention to detail and a Continuous Improvement background to eliminate ineffective systems and improve processes using CI solutions.
- 24/7 plant operations require on call response for equipment repair, damage control, and assignment of personnel as needed.
- Preferred Dairy experience
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, and all phases of maintenance and repair knowledge
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||9/29/2017|
|Start a New Search|