|Job Title: ||Production Supervisor|
|Job ID: ||1895|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a 50+year old Western based privately held food company seeking a motivated night shift Production Supervisor to join their team! As a night shift Production Supervisor, the schedule is quite flexible-- twelve hour shifts (5pm-5am) can be broken into 3/3, 4/4, 5/5, etc. (day on/day off). Come enjoy the Pacific Northwest and all its green beauty! Our client is a well-respected company and has a grounded future ensuring long time reliability. With a top quality environment and high growth potential, this is not an opportunity to miss!
· Lead, engage, and effectively communicate with the production team members (about 10 person team) to create a positive culture and deliver high efficiency results.
· Provide direction and monitor the plant’s safety program to ensure all plant personnel are in compliance with federal/ state laws and guidelines.
· Work with company-wide teams to improve the Cost, Quality, Delivery, Safety and Morale of the plant.
· Experience in management and ability to engage team members efficiently
· BS is preferred but not required
· Preferred 1-2 years of food processing experience
· Preferred PLC programming experience
· Confident in basic PC based computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||9/29/2017|
|Start a New Search|