|Job Title: ||Plant Manager|
|Job ID: ||1894|
|Industry: ||Dairy Products|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a 50+ year old Dairy Products company nestled in a rural New England Area. This is an extremely reputable employer with award winning brand products. They are seeking a Plant Manager with proven dairy experience. Enjoy this beautiful location that supports a quality lifestyle and work for a company with a great work/life balance culture.
· Provide leadership and direction in all major areas of responsibility including Production, Maintenance, Processing, Packaging, Production Scheduling, Sanitation, Quality, Materials Purchasing, Administration, and Safety & Environmental.
· Build and facilitate a competent team of senior managers. Facilitate meetings and on the floor leadership to direct and guide problem solving.
· Responsible for Expense Management and control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a (MOS)
· Ensure that the (SOP’s) are developed, maintained and followed.
· Must have the ability to “roll your sleeves up” and the desire to take on new tasks and challenges in order to get the job done.
· Degree preferred, although not a deal breaker
· Minimum of 10 years’ in a dairy processing plant
· Working knowledge of State Department of Agriculture, USPH, FDA, and USDA regulatory requirements.
· Process knowledge for yogurt, dessert and fresh cheese production, mastery of sterile and aseptic processes.
· Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently to influence, communicate and effect positive change.
: Attractive compensation, bonus earnings, full benefits and relocation assistance.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||12/12/2017|
|Start a New Search|