|Job Title: ||Dairy Processing Field Service and Maintenance Technician|
|Job ID: ||1888|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a privately held, rapidly expanding centrifuge service and repair company. They are a leading edge organization and operate with a high sense of urgency in order to deliver a top-notch customer experience. We are seeking a Field Service and Maintenance Technician based in Idaho to assist with servicing an active high potential client base.
· Performs scheduled centrifuge maintenance and repair work at client locations, primarily in Dairy processing
· Identify process and operating issues and provide recommendations for solutions
· Strong ability to build solid relationships with extensive, repeat customer base
· Operate professionally with clear communication; write service reports, gain customer approval on major parts needed and follow up to generate regularly scheduled preventive maintenance service activity.
· Minimum 5 years’ service and maintenance repair experience on centrifuges to include: Westfalia, Alfa Laval and/or Tetra Pak.
· Travel is up to 70% and will be primarily Idaho based activity
· Ideal candidate will own their own tools and equipment
Excellent hourly wages, overtime, company car, cell phone, laptop/i-pad, home internet, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance to Idaho or Utah area.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||9/15/2017|
|Start a New Search|