|Job Title: ||Financial Analyst|
|Job ID: ||1887|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a leading custom foodservice manufacturer supplying the top U.S. restaurant chains and branded food companies. We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to coordinate, structure, research, generate and interpret financial related analysis for operations as directed. This opportunity is located in Idaho with great outdoor amenities!
This position reports to Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. Under limited supervision, leads, researches and provides financial related analyses to assess the impact of transactions, business initiatives and long term projects. Works collaboratively within the organization to gather data for analysis.
· Prepare financial related analyses.
· Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
· Analyze ROI
Support Budgeting and Forecasting
· Gather information utilized by operations and FP&A for the Budget and Forecast.
· Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial Budgets and Forecasts and assess variances from actual results.
· Implement/transition to budgeting and forecasting software.
Manage Capital Budget
· Support financial business cases for proposed capital projects.
· Support Capital Budget and Forecast for capital projects.
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 3 to 5 years experience in financial analysis. CPA, CFA or MBA preferred.
· Financial modeling expertise (understand and analyze how an organization should collect, update and store data) a plus.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required. Utilize financial analysis skills:
· Knowledge of accounting systems and controls.
· Knowledge of financial reporting, including GAAP reporting.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
· Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
Competitive salary DOE, excellent benefits including 401K. No relocation is provided, so candidates living in Idaho/ Oregon preferred.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||9/15/2017|
|Start a New Search|