|Job Title: ||Diesel Mechanic|
|Job ID: ||1885|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
If you are interested in expanding your technical mechanic skills contact us! This is a great opportunity!
We are looking for a shop equipment mechanic with diesel mechanic experience. Our Client is a 65 year plus highly successful, expanding and established Fresh and Frozen Food Processor in Central Washington. This is a great opportunity to join a highly positive management team at an agriculture/Agribusiness food processor.
· Be a self-starter and an independent thinker!
· Be a problem solver and have the ability to work unsupervised.
· Will need to have the ability to dismantle and reassemble systems.
· Have good work habits; be punctual and able to work outdoors and/ or indoors year round.
**You will have a 40 year experienced shop manager and others to teach and train you to work on all different types of equipment. Everything from Honda lawnmower motors to ATV’s and generators all the way up to automated harvesting equipment to include diesel trucks, semis, hydraulic systems, construction equipment etc.
· Must have our own tools.
· Must have Diesel knowledge experience , 2+ years
· Hydraulic knowledge and Experience * desirable this is not a must.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
· Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background, drug test and physical.
· Ability to provide business references.
· Trade school Education desirable, not a must.
Hourly wage and Benefits depends on experience. Client will assist in relocation expenses. We have places several people with this company. Attractive low cost of living, rural area near larger metro area.
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||9/15/2017|
|Start a New Search|