|Job Title: ||QA Manager|
|Job ID: ||1876.|
|Job Type: ||full-time|
Our client is a 50+year old Western based privately held food company. They are well respected and have a solid future. The visionary leaders are seeking a driven Quality Assurance Manager. The QA Manager must have a strong desire and ability to plan, organize, and direct QA personnel. The Quality Assurance Manager’s role is to be a resource for the management within the plant in the areas of testing, GMP’s, sanitation, and quality program administration. With a top quality environment and high growth potential, this is not an opportunity to miss!
· Successfully manage a team of 4 direct report supervisors and 10 technicians at a highly visible/high volume manufacturing facility.
· Assist in complying with all regulatory requirements regarding product safety and quality.
· Supervise the operation of the plant laboratory and ensure that laboratory procedures are followed.
· Monitor the entire sanitation program and make recommendations for improvement to management.
· Act as the QA lead in the maintenance of Food Safety and Quality system.
· This position has the responsibility to shut down any production line, reject ingredients and packaging materials, stop shipments on any unfinished product in violation of company or regulatory requirements and has ultimate control over the release of products for sale.
· Interface with Regulatory Agencies, Customer Audits, and corporate QA and production management.
· BS degree preferred but not required. Dairy, Food Science, or related field degree highly preferred.
· Knowledge of “High Care” systems is desired.
· Track record of successfully working with SQF requirements is desired.
· Strong & complete understanding of computer driven process controls for a (dairy preferred) manufacturing facility.
Excellent compensation, bonus, relocation assistance and more!
|Contact: ||Heidi Bowman|
3100 S. Vista Avenue Suite 104
Tel: (208) 336-6770
Fax: (208) 336-2499
|Date Posted: ||9/15/2017|
|Start a New Search|